Could I have done something wrong when it comes the guy at work?

There is a guy at work that I kid and joke around with all the time. It seemed like everyday that I came into work we would flirt and joke around. Well now he doesn't act the same way anymore. I figured he back off when it came to flirting because he is married, but I feel like the friendship that was being created; no longer exists. I miss our friendship and wish we could go back to the way things were.

You probably are both right. I have just left things alone and waiting see what happens. Thank you both or answering.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Get over it. Things change outside of your sphere of influence. It has nothing to do with you.

What Guys Said 2

• Being the guy in this situation in my current situation. There are a few possibilities. It's possible that he started developing actual feelings for you and decided to back off for respect for you, his family and himself. It's also possible that he was confused by your energy and decided to let it go because he was afraid you didn't feel like he did or because he understood that it could never work. Just leave him be, if he approaches you just match his manners, if he says good morning and gives you a nod, say hi and keep walking. In my situation I've tried to get over a girl who I developed real feelings for and when I told her about them she didn't say anything. I backed way off, to give her space and myself, I say hello to be friendly but she quickly follows it up with literally bumping in to me, giving me cute compliments or touching me, then the next day won't even say hello when I do. If he is dodging you or being short it's for a reason he knows and only he knows, so just give him his space, no matter how difficult it may be.

• Wife found out he liked you.

What Girls Said 0