What are the factors that make a guy decide he prefers friends with benefits over a relationship?

Is it because he doesn't like my personality but he's attracted to me on a physical level? Or, he isn't attracted to me in anyways but it's convenient?

What makes a guy decide who's good for friends with benefits and who isn't?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are offering him an easy option he doesn't need to care what you think because its convenient for him and you. Because you have not gave him any requirements or set standards for yourself he hasn't had to bother considering this. And you doing this has resulted in friends with benefits heprobably doesn't respect you like he would his gf. If he is only after friends with benefits then doesn't matter what standards or requirements you set because if sex all he wants he will move on but if you with hold sex set standards and requirements that tells him you want more and he sticks around then you know that he isn't just wanting sex if that makes sense

• Thanks but I haven't spoken about friends with benefits with him nor has it come up. I was just curious. It's weird how people come to their own conclusions on this site, what a judgmental way to live

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's because you only attract him physically. So he prefers continuing being only your friend and get some more benefits.

• It's easier.

• How can you have sex with a girl without getting emotionally attached

• Honestly it could be your personality or either/both of your circumstances.

• friends with benefits girls are usually attractive but you don't have all the attributes we look for in a girlfriend. These attributes depend on the guy.

• friends with benefits - with girl with a gay want to just pay, pass on time and have sex
    Not friends with benefits - girls he really think can be his full time life partner

What Girls Said 0