I wasn't ''worthy'' enough to him?

I lived a very isolated life because of abuse and sickness in my teen years. Im 22 now and my social life doesn't exist, where i live, the town is pretty much dead, i have a very hard time relating to people and its like im almost scared of them. Recently this guy dumped me because i wasn't worthy of being his girlfriend. He told me that. Am i that ugly? Guys Always choose to hit on girls that are the opposite of me.

s1112.photobucket.com/.../?sort=3&page=1

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to hear. Any person who says that is a prize dick. I am seeing a psychologist because I have something called a "Defective Lifetrap" Its a bunch of toxic thinking patterns that is born from your childhood socialization. Mine is a sense of worthlessness and it effects many "Nice Guys'. So I know where you are coming from. My psychologist and I are just working on the notion that one must never place their self worth on what another person says about you. You choose your self worth. Maybe all you need is some social skills (like move to the city or something) but you are not less worthy than the most famous of actors.

What Guys Said 2

• Nah, people rarely tell you the truth when they break up with you, and sometimes (and this seems to be the case here), they tell you something outrageous just to try and hurt you. You are beautiful, so don't let this bother you.

• Well he has a big f'n opinion of himself now doesn't he. Sorry for your rough teen years. Don't let that time define the rest of your life 'cause you're a big girl now.

As for your photos, what @damnme said.

What Girls Said 4

• You are not ugly at all. You look pretty and realllyyy cool. Some people are not mature enough to handle the serious relationships and would leave the relationship through excuses and lies.

• Nah, you're cute.

• No. He's not worthy of you and he knows it. He's just projecting it on you. Hang in there, girl, you'll make it through.

• You are so pretty! And I wish i had your hair, i love it : 3
    I think this guy is not okay. Maybe it happened or you did something and he took that in a bad way, was jealous or something and he told you that youa rent worthy and ugly. You didn't do anything wrong, and im sure everything you do, you do it on your best.
    YOU'RE PRETTY, WORTHY AND HAVE AN AMAZING HAIR!! XOXO