Should I wait for him to text me or just text him myself?

I met this guy last week when I was at a party, we kissed and exchanged phone numbers (he had been trying really hard to get my attention all night). Next day he immediately texted me that he wanted to meet up soon. We then tried to have a date, but due to both our schedules, we weren't able to have a date last week. I texted him yesterday what he was doing (while I was out myself) and he told me he was at a party and later asked me if I wanted to come over, which I didn't because I had already gone home by then. But now I'm thinking, shall I text him to have a date next week? Or would he think I'm clingy?

Most Helpful Guy

• You girls think everything is clingy, I don't get it! Text him but don't expect anything serious to happen because he's just some guy you met at a party.

• Thanks! Yeah I also don't know yet if I like him for real but that's what I want to find out :)

What Guys Said 2

• Go ahead and text him

• Text that mofo.

What Girls Said 1

• Why not? Do it, I doubt you'll seem clingy.