Has this woman lost interest?

So the story is this. Met this bird 3 weeks ago and had a great night out we was on each other for most of the night! Then after as we were waiting a for a cab she she tells me she don't know. I was like what you mean and she just said she doesn't know. So get home well more so stumbled in cause I was hammered lol! She calls me saying that she thinks she's scared but wants to see me again. Since then though it hasn't been right! Like she seems more reserved from me in terms of how she texts me. Plus we used to talk quite a bit on the phone and every time I ask if she's free to talk she says yeah but has just gotta get her little one down first which is fair enough and then she'll will text me to let me know to call her. Before we met she always done that now she never does. We arranged to meet up twice last week! One was canceled cause her kid was ill. The second one she arranged and canceled cause her mate was upset about getting dumped which I find a fucked up excuse tbh. Plus I was away last week and missed a text from her cause I was busy so didn't text her through the day and she sends me guess were not talking now. Told her why I couldn't get bk to her but now when I send her messages a few of them she won't even reply to. She's saying she wants to see me again but I can't work out if she's being like this cause she's scared or she's lost interest. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she lost interest, people are scared to date because in her case she may feel your trying to hit it and quit it. Yet, I dont think this is the case, most women scared still play with fire, they still make an effort. My brother, after she cancelled once , did she reschedule, does she ever reschedule? The second time she rescheduled I would have just left her alone, if a woman continues the cat and mouse game then it is time to leave, never give a woman who continues to cancel or miss your text, or not answer your call, another chance move on because she has. That girl, you speak of is speaking womaneses, and she I saying, " you a nice guy but you freaked me out and I'm not interested." Simply she don't want to be the bad guy, so make it easy for yourself and grab another bird.

• On the first night we met she got smashed and offered me bk to hers mate but said Na cause she was pretty out of it so she knows I wasn't in it for that.

• smashed? you saying you had sex with her, because from your story I did not get that. so if she knows your not trying to just hit that, she then is not interested, so just leave her be, and get another girl. No sweat bro! No sweat at all.

What Girls Said 2

• It possibly has nothing to do with you. I think she's scare to attempt something with you possibly because she has some insecurities. She has a child which her 1st priority and she's proudly looking for a good partner and someone to pay a bit of a dad role?

• Not proudly, probably*

• I know where your coming from but her dad is around and she even told me asked me if I would against meeting her kid which I said I wasn't against.

• I think you're the side dude.

What Guys Said 6

• I had something similar happen to me and i overreacted a bit even though the girl made no sense and wouldn't even let me speak to her on the phone, in my case the girl realized she couldnt get into anything serious after we hooked up and i failed to adapt in time. So it initially had nothing to do with me, but she might have come back to me if i could have adapted and backed off myself once she started doing it.

In your case she has probably lost a bit of interest but it could be many reasons for that that might not have anything to do with you. But the best thing you can do is make her realize she will lose you if she keeps flaking, and not by telling her. Do it by not trying to set up a date anymore. Be calm and if she shows some more effort herself then go along with it but never give her to much attention once she starts acting like this.

• I understand man. I've been there. Take it from me (from my own experiences); it's time to try and move on.

• If she cannot be straight with you because of her feelings let her go and just continue to look for someone else. I am sure you will find someone else.

• Yeah, if a woman is sending mixed signals to you, it means her interest in you is way below six feet. A woman who has high interest helps you. You gotta remember this dude.

And by the way, you were acting desperate in reaching out for her. You gotta learn to sit back and relax.

• How was I acting desperate?

• You kept sending her messages and she won't reply.

You asked her why she couldn't get back to you.

You asked her twice, and she cancelled.

Those are acts of desperation. And believe me, she can sense it. Also, she already broke up 2 dates from you and she hasn't made any counteroffer. You might as well give her a stick so she can beat you up to a pulp. Dude, what I'm saying is that you flush her number and move on.

• Na I never asked her lol! She asked me why I never replied to her. I never asked her if she doesn't reply.

The both meet ups were her idea mate not mine.

• Didn't read the block of text (use paragraphs dude, it's too hard on the eyes, can't read it)

General rule of thumb: if you have to ask if a girl is still interested... she isn't.

• I think she's just a bit busy with her stuff i'd keep trying