I am a lazy girlfriend? Opinions please?

So my boyfriend said that I don't do anything... I am lazy. Note that I work and I am in the military. He invites me over to his house to spend time with him. He spends most his time in the garage building a car while I watch Netflix, and clean/cook every time I come over. Note we don't live together but I clean HIS house. Scrubbing toilets, showers, sweeping, mopping, and doing dishes at least twice daily. I feel unappreciated. He works from home. WTF is wrong with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Something doesn't make sense. You clean his house, and he calls you lazy? Either he's joking with you or there's more to it than what you've said.

• I was sitting on the couch after cleaning watching Netflix. He says " you just sit here and eat junk food". He was upset that I wanted to cook brown rice because I am trying to lose a few pounds. He says" I saw you make a sandwich this morning". However, that's all he has in his house. I ask " well what am I suppose to eat there aren't many healthy choices" ... and he says " that's not my problem".

• He said 'all you do is eat junk food' as a result of being upset that you tried to eat healthier rice? Now you're making him seem illogical.

Regardless, if you know you're not lazy, then you're not, simple as that.

What Guys Said 1

• You're not lazy. He just doesn't appreciate it.

What Girls Said 1

• Why are you cleaning his house for him? That's his job. You're not lazy, he is.

He's also an ass.