Second date advice for the unexperienced in dating?

This is my first relationship and i don't know how to navigate this. We are good friends and like similar things, so talking is easy. It is the other stuff I need help with

The first date was not initially called a date, but ended up as one when he paid for my movie ticket and we talked for 1.5 hours afterwards and flirted most of the time. Where do I go from here? I will see him at church tomorrow night for a few hours (we both volunteer there a lot) what do I say to him when I see him? Has our friendship changed drastically?
What if my parent don't allow me too go out alone with him?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Show him that you're interested. You know, touch his arm, laugh at his jokes etc. I don't know how comfortable you are with intimate contact, but cuddling and kissing is always nice to do.

• We both are not big on PDA beyond a hug or touching arms as you suggested. Any other ways to show interest?

• Like if we are at the same place and it is not a date or if it is or both?