Okay, I've asked this question and have gotten what I think are the two potential answers. What do you think? What is this text: ({})?

Someone texted me this at the end of her message: ({})
She has a "flower" name.
What do you think it is?

• A flower (like her name)
  • A female body part
  • Something else (I'll fill it in below)
  • Just show me the answer.
Ok, the results are in ('cuz the cornerstone of any good relationship - friendship, romantic, etc - is communication)...

... everyone is wrong...

It's a hug, so I'm told.
And here is the confirmation: http:// pc. net/emoticons/smiley/hug
It's a BIG hug

... look at where everyone's mind went. qc:

Most Helpful Guy

• Lool you know I was right in the last question, stop denying it :p
    Is her name Daisy?

• Rose. I'm thinking it's a Rose, but admit my mind went where yours did.

• you should be like "that's a pretty weak attempt at a rose. try this! --<--<--@"

• I like it!

What Girls Said 1

• I feel like its a body part but its more than Lilly a flower in guessing her name is rose

• Good guess

• Lol at first I was like tullip and then I remembered my friend name rose and my other friend with the middle name rose but yeah its more than likely a rose

What Guys Said 2

• Ok:
    () and {} are both what we call types of brakets:

A bracket is a tall punctuation mark typically used in matched pairs within text, to set apart or interject other text. Used unqualified, brackets refer to different types of brackets in different parts of the world and in different contexts.

Brackets include parentheses, square brackets, curly brackets, angle brackets, and various other pairs of symbols.

In addition to referring to the class of all types of brackets, the unqualified word bracket is most commonly used to refer to a specific type of bracket. In modern American usage this is usually the square bracket and in modern British usage this is usually the parenthesis.

And for the "?":
    The question mark ( ? ), also known as the interrogation point, query, and eroteme,[1] is a punctuation mark that indicates an interrogative sentence, clause, or phrase in many languages. The question mark is not used for indirect questions. The question mark glyph is also often used in place of missing or unknown data. In Unicode, it is encoded at U+003F?

• Well I went with that it's a vagina, and so did many others. So I think whoever told you it's a hug might have just been trying to preserve your purity.