Went to a movie with a good guy friend of mine, it was a date, left as more than friends?

I have never been in a relationship like this before. What are the next steps too take? Second date advice concerning where to go, telling parents (he is not a total stranger too my parents, they have met him briefly at church), and future things I may need to know?

Does this first date change our relationship drastically? Friends->?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah, the friend zone or not the friend zone. Here is the thing they never tell you about the friend zone: there are two kinds of friend zone. There is non-datable friend zone and the datable friend zone. The datable friend zone is what people actually are in before they become boy FRIEND and girl FRIEND. All marriages are between really, really, really good FRIENDS. So, flying in the face of conventional wisdom, not only is it not bad to be in the right friend zone, but if you actually want to up the ante, the "friend zone" is the only place to be. This implies that dating experts are totally full of crap. And that is true. They ARE totally full of crap, because what they say to do and what people ACTUALLY do are two totally different things.

• So we are in the datable friendzone? But not bf and gf yet, but kind of?

• Where do I go from here?

• You'll go exactly where you choose to go and want to go. If you don't know where you want to go, that is exactly where you'll go. You'll where you don't know where you're going or want to go. Some people call it your local bar. It's filled with people who can never answer that question.

What Guys Said 2

• There's nothing new to it. Same thing as all the other dating schematics.

• I don't know what the other "dating schematics" are, never dated before this. Can you give me an example please?

• We won't be having sex, that is already an unspoken fact for us. We both have very catholic families and we both are religious.

• So then you go through the first three. Talk. Talk some more. Run out of shit to say but keep talking. You're done.

• Well you're still friends just your on a physical level now.

• Like hugging? We both are not fans of PDA

• Small kisses are okay. Making out isn't. But hugging works.

What Girls Said 0