How much makeup do you prefer on a girl you like if not any?

I don't think women should have to wear any, but if it makes them feel confident and doesn't look like a mask it's fine.
What do you find yourself being most attracted too, assuming she is already a average pretty looking girl?

• I find good skincare and concealer most attractive
  • I find eyeliner, concealer and mascara most attractive
  • I find eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, blush, concealer and lipstick most attractive
  • I find lip gloss, blush and mascara most attractive
  • I find just mascara most attractive

Most Helpful Guy

• Good skincare with eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick. Concealer seems to only be good for hiding bad skincare. Blush isn't needed, it just seems like you're embarrassed all the time. Ha joke! Yeah I know, it was bad. But, ultimately all of it isn't needed, if she has good skincare, the rest is just a bonus to her much more natural beauty, so if she is a 7/10 without make-up, she would turn into a 7.5/10 with make-up. If she is so concern about her looks, or she wants to feel more confident, then she can put in the 10-15 minutes to put on the make-up.

What Guys Said 13

• Whatever she needs to feel comfortable and at her best. I have no no such preferences or wish to control a person as such.

• AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE. Seriously. I want her for her not the mask she wears.

• I like very basic makeup if anything at all lol

• None to very light.

• I don't care if girls wear make-up or not. I prefer whatever they like.

• I like lipgloss and blush, oh and eyeliner

• Skincare, concealer, & lip gloss, if anything.

• As little as possible.

• As little as possible... and the poll is confusing to my delicate male sensibilities.

• Your asking the wrong question you should be asking how'd you fit all that in them jeans wiggle wiggle wiggle dewdewdew dewwww dewww
    Wiggle wiggle wiggle

• How am I supposed to know what these make up things are since 1. I am not a girl and 2. I am not gay.

• Gay men don't use makeup anymore then straight men, so techniqually your being homophonic.

• Yes in general I might know feminine things but not in detail, And its not my fault gay men act feminine and its not my fault they take interest in femnine things

• Again, you shouldn't speak for all gay men. Some straight men are femine. Some gay men are femine. Sexual it has nothing to play with being femine or being masculine, it has to do with liking men or women.

• I prefer natural beauty, so no makeup or just concealer and face powder. I voted A).

• The less, the better.

Women don't wear makeup for men.

What Girls Said 3

• They don't really know the difference. What you call 'blush' (if it's slight and if it's a cream blush) they call it a nice natural flush (they have no idea you're wearing it unless you really cake it on or put in on your whole cheek - then it's just awkward)...
    Mascara - a bit more noticeable...
    Lip gloss - noticable
    Lipstick - noticable (if in a bright or dark color)
    Concealer - if applied lightly and only where you need it - they're none the wiser (nor is anyone else, to be honest)
    Foundation - very visible (no matter what foundation it is) - only if it's your PERFECT shade of a tinted moisturizer - then it can be amazing

This is what I think looks most natural and best for every day makeup (and this is only my opinion... others may not agree):

nomoredamsels.com/.../...-modellove-dot-tumblr.jpg

• Eyeliner and lip gloss. Maybe a little eye shadow. I personally only wear make up on special occasions, though.

• good skincare is the best to me
    but minimal make up is okay :)