I don't think women should have to wear any, but if it makes them feel confident and doesn't look like a mask it's fine.
What do you find yourself being most attracted too, assuming she is already a average pretty looking girl?
- I find good skincare and concealer most attractive42% (5)25% (3)33% (8)Vote
- I find eyeliner, concealer and mascara most attractive17% (2)25% (3)21% (5)Vote
- I find eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, blush, concealer and lipstick most attractive8% (1)17% (2)12% (3)Vote
- I find lip gloss, blush and mascara most attractive8% (1)25% (3)17% (4)Vote
- I find just mascara most attractive25% (3)8% (1)17% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Good skincare with eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick. Concealer seems to only be good for hiding bad skincare. Blush isn't needed, it just seems like you're embarrassed all the time. Ha joke! Yeah I know, it was bad. But, ultimately all of it isn't needed, if she has good skincare, the rest is just a bonus to her much more natural beauty, so if she is a 7/10 without make-up, she would turn into a 7.5/10 with make-up. If she is so concern about her looks, or she wants to feel more confident, then she can put in the 10-15 minutes to put on the make-up.2