Guys, why do you enjoy cuddling? What does it make you think about? What does it make you feel? Do you like it or not? Girls do, do you?

Is cuddling a good thing? I've always wondered what its like. Is it a good thing? It sounds nice to me.. What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• The closeness and intimacy. It makes me feel warm and complete if it's with someone I'm on a relationship with. I'd probs get turned on too. I enjoy it.

What Guys Said 4

• I really enjoy it, having someone to wrap your arm around, and feel their warmth. I don't know what I think about, I think my mind just goes white, like enjoying the moment.
    It's a great feeling, it makes me feel happy and amazing, to be honest.
    That's why I don't like being single, I really really missed that.

• Just touching another human being... I don't really have intimate physical contact with any other human being outside my family, even then, I don't have much contact with my family, maybe a rare hug? So when I get hugged or touched by someone, it will either creep me out to no end, I won't mind, but it'll be awkward, or I will thoroughly enjoy it. Depends on if I know the person or not, but yeah, cuddling, I would love that so much

• The warmth another person feels really good, also spooning is very good foreplay

• Im gonna sound like a dork but im a hugger i love it I don't know its just the best i feel so nerdy

What Girls Said 2

• It's what makes me hate being single. I love it and I love spooning. Can't go wrong with having someone close and makes you feel happy

• I love it! It's soft, warm, comfortable and makes you feel so in love. There's nothing better.