Do guys really purposely play games with girls?

Like making a girl think you like her just enough for her to really like you and show it but then you basically just keep her on her toes the whole time until she gets sick of it and stops talking to you?

I'm starting to feel like an idiot for ever showing interest in this guy. Normally I never do... and when I finally make big steps out of my comfort zone and show interest in someone, the guy is turning out to seem like he's just stringing me along or something. It's really bothering me, like he didn't deserve to get my attention cause I deserve better at the rate this is going with the games he seems to be playing

Most Helpful Guy

• that is a question that I am sure you yourself knew the answer, of course it is not. guys who did that are assholes. those who loves to do that are assholes who are self important and thinks that girls should do what they want, though not all guys are that. he doesn't deserve your attention enough said. you deserve someone far better. what you felt for that guy is nothing but a simple interest, it's not love. that I am sure. women's are pure beings as thus they knew when it is true love, guys like that one is just going by his hormones and ego. he doesn't deserve you, trust me. there is someone out there who will treat you the way you should be treated. believe me, I know so. forget about him, be friends with him or be a companion that's fine but he's not the best romantic interest for you. there are more fish in the water as they say. Good luck to you and I hope you find the one who will treat you better. just keep your eyes open and be aware.

What Guys Said 2

• personally i rather play video-games with girls XD XD

• GUYS do, MEN do not.

What Girls Said 1

• The immature, insensitive ones will play games just to manipulate you. But then again so do some girls.