Should just give up on dating?

should just give up on dating?, I know people are like never give up on hope but never actually meeting someone and just starting over and over again is a pain, how was your experiences or etc

Most Helpful Guy

• I kind of have. Its a huge expense, it takes a ton of time, you always have to drive the conversation, initiate all the dates, and generally do all the work to make a relationship work. Although girls often have to wait for a man (they actually don't they just think they do), they get to bascially sit on their ass and let their favorite men come to them at which point they can pick and choose.

Also after such a big investment there a big chance that it just doesn't work out, she finds a more attractive man, she's waiting for marriage, she just wanted to use you for free dinners, and she's a good girl and doesn't want any kind of romantic relations after months. So all that effort is wasted most of the time, and most likely you'll have to settle for a girl that you're not attracted to at all (some 2/3 out of 10 with an average personality) because no other girl will have you.

Now that I stopped trying really life is much better instead of dealing with the constant pain of rejection. I have time to invest in school, hobbies, and my monkey does drugs. Drugs are vastly superior than relationships because they are reliable, cheaper, fun, and won't dump you without a second thought.

What Girls Said 4

• If you give up then all you're doing is ensuring you never find that person who is out there looking just for you.

• That's a sweet sentiment, but not a reality for a lot of guys, & some girls.

• It is the reality. If you stop looking then you are ensuring that you will remain alone. That's your choice.

• Not exactly what I meant, but that's true.

• I fell in love with a foreigner who just went back to Germany. I never want to feel like this again. I know it is only temporary but it hurts so bad, and I feel so stupid because I feel like I could have prevented it by not falling temporarily in love. Is that what life is about? Being temporarily happy until you are sad again?

• I personally am starting to give up which is pretty ridiculous since I'm 19 :D but guys want the pretty ones, naturally... still don't give up ! I hope you'll find your dream woman :)

• It's up to you. Maybe take a break and focus on other things for a while? Me, I'm not actively looking for anything, but I've been out on some dates in the past few months. Nothing really took. I've been a bit swamped with school and work too, so that hasn't helped anything.

What Guys Said 5

• You know how you lose something, can't find it, & days later when you completely forgot about it, out of the blue, it shows up?

Dating's a lot like that. Look, life is always going to be what you make of it. If you start turning your focus on other aspects of your life, improving yourself, I promise you girls (with their impeccable ninja/stalking skills), are going to notice (bro, seriously, women have the most advanced intelligence network in the world... called girl talk).

Rid yourself of the defeative mindset & work on the areas of your life YOU want to change. I promise you, you'll start getting noticed more when you do.

When you start feeling better about yourself, having fun in your life, girls are gonna want to fun with you. No need to give up, just get to working on you.

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a7192-trial-error-the-dating-game

i wrote an article on this, i don't believe you should give up completely maybe you need a little break just to focus on yourself for a while and not worry about finding a companion

• i wouldn't recommend it, but i myself have given up. unless things jut fall in place in that way, i put fourth no effort to create such a relationship with people anymore

• yeah man especially in this day in age it seems like every girl wants to tweet and post pics on instagram all day. Its very hard to find don to earth women