How can I tell if he loves me?

How can you tell if he truly loves you, even if the relationship is long distance?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is really hard. But the easiest would be in the amount of time he spends with you. If he soends most of his time out of work/study with you then he loves you.

It's not that simple, I know. But long distance relationships are tricky that way. The time spent means a lot because he is actually free to go anywhere with anyone without you knowing, and while each guy is different in their level of needing communication over the distance, I would definitely spend as much time as possible communicating with my girlfriend.

• And for all it's worth, I respect the fact that you asked the question not anonymously.

What Guys Said 4

• Unless you are telepathic you can never know 100% sure if someone loves you or not.

• You can't.

• You can't that is a big disadvantage of a long distance relationship.

• there is no love in long distance relationships :). by now, he must be in the arms of another women :p.

What Girls Said 1

• You can't it's really a matter of time and action