Should I be worried about dating a Militant guy?

The guy I may consider dating is very militant.. he listens to heavy metal and has a 6 year old kid. Should I be worried that him being so vigorous could be very dangerous on my end? I don't really listen to heavy metal and I really don't want to deal with Baby mama drama but other than that I really like him.. Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, find someone more suitable, I've made similar decisions to do with single mothers and down the line a little bit whilst still being friends they've complained to me about the baby daddy's bullshit that would have been a major headache for me if I was more than a friend. Fuck that. The heavy metal isn't the problem, although sometimes people with an attitude listen to it, I know some metal-heads who are highly educated and softly spoken professionals! lol

What Guys Said 2

• So listening to heavy metal and having a 6 year old kid means he is very militant? I can tell you right now I love listening to Five Finger Death Punch and I'm the nicest guy you will ever meet.

How is he as a person? How does he treat you? If he treats you fine then what is the problem here? I can understand about the kid, but the reasons you listed doesn't make him militant.

• he won't explain to me how he is militant he just tells me that he has a strong personality. I'm kind of confused because with me he's the sweetest person so I don't know if im supposed to be afraid of what to expect when he's mad or upset

• In what ways is he actually militant? No, don't answer that, just steer clear. Horrible idea.

What Girls Said 2

• The military men I have dated are in a league of their own.
    Don't expect your average civilian.

• As soon as I read he listens to heavy metal music and you said he was dangerous and you don't like heavy metal, I knew right then and there I could not take this post seriously

• did you read the part where I said other than that I really like him? you don't necessarily have to listen to the same music as someone for you to date them

• Seemed like you were basing off on that

• Sorry i ment to say that i'm kind of confused because with me he's the sweetest person so I don't know if im supposed to be afraid of what to expect when he's mad or upset