What do you think this means? Do you think it might mean he might give me a chance or no?

A couple days ago I told this guy friend I liked him and he never said anything, but kinda will bring it up in a teasing way. Yesterday, I sent him text asking him if he would ever give me a chance? I told him to tell me honestly and I didn't care what he said, I would still be his friend. He responded and said I think your awesome. I asked him what he meant and he just said I wish you would talk about these things in person. Do you think this means no, that he would only ever see me as a friend? Thanks for any help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Do as he said and bring it up in person. If he didn't like you, then he'd have most likely told you over text because it's easier to tell someone that you don't like them and you aren't looking at them. In sum, do what he said and bring it up in person. As they say, fortune favors the brave.

What Guys Said 1

• Your odds are annoyingly good.

• why would you say that?

What Girls Said 1

• i think he likes you