How boy feel if a girl talk to you first?

Well, I don't know how to describe, he is sitting next door and studying now, we r so close now ! i fall in love with him secretly for a long time, I never talked with him before, so did he, we live in the same floor and always meet but never greet to each other. We r the most familiar stranger! He from Spain, he is so handsome and special and quiet, unfortunately he has a gf from Africa. But I just fall in him, what can I do? I don't wanna disturb their relationship but also can't control my emotion, I hope to be friends of him but also not satisfied be only friends, but the pity is that we even not friends now! Omg, I gonna crazy

Today I saw his gf in canteen, she bought supper for two... I decide to give up, cause I don't wanna hurt that girl and I think I should wish him happiness since his gf love him. I love him too, so I let him free. Thanks all ur commends

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't bother me personally when I girl talks to me first. That doesn't mean I would be interested though. And if I had a girlfriend I don't personally see myself with a girl I'm not really really into so the odds of another girl being able to steal me are especially unlikely.

What Guys Said 6

• I feel pretty normal if a girl talks to me first. My advice for you is being calm though, you can be his friend (maybe one day he dumps with his girlfriend and maybe it'll be your oportunity) but only his friend for now.

• He'll like it, become his friend and wait for the right moment.

• You the real mvp... and if it make you feel better, I love you too.
    http://cdn.meme.am/images/11413624.jpg

• Guys like it when girls go talk to them. I'd say go for it.

• Would be happy

• Oh, goodness senora! What you do for this this, yes? How you fix and make you feel happy, happy instead so sad and crazy?

• I think we have age gap

• I think you need to practice you definite and indefinite articles.

• That's ok, most people know what I mean here. But I can definite it for you again, I'm happy because I fall in love and he was close to me, I'm sad because he has gf and didn't know my feeling, I'm crazy because between sense and sensibility I don't know how to do next step based on those two case. Girl's emotion always become contradictory, complicated and sensitive when she meets love. However u don't know this.

What Girls Said 2

• If you never talked to him, how in the world are you sure about him having a girlfriend from Africa? xD

• Because we live in the same floor, I saw he cook for that girl in kitchen, and my friends who know him also said that's his gf

• Its just a fantasy in your head. Move on to the next foreign white guy!!