Why did my ex text me after 2 months?

My ex bf broke up with me a month and a half ago, saying he wasn't ready for a relationship and that he needed some time on his own. I was sad about it, but I ended up accepting his decision.

Yesterday, I got a text message from him where he asked me 'Hi, how are you?'. I replied back this morning, saying I was fine and asked him the same. He said he was okay and then told me Merry Christmas. I asked him whether he was going back home and he said yes, asking me if I would too. I replied that I had essays to write and he didn't reply back again.

Why did he text me in the first place?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he was missing you for sure. Another purpose I have no idea.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe he finally realized what he had given up by breaking up with you. That means either just missing you as a person and wanting to be your friend again. OR actually wanting to pursue something with you again.

• Ok well look, he probs texted you because he wants to be friends, maybe he misses you, ask him

• He's setting up a booty call trap. Beware