Guys, Do you think about the girl after she rejected you?

I´ve just rejected a guy who litteraly ran after me ( was quite long distance) and now I just hope he´s not brokenhearted or sth, ... So guys do you think about the rejection or you just take it as a try?

Most Helpful Guy

• My feelings aren't worked up when giving things a chance. I just forget about her. I do notice girls tend to have much more pent up feelings before making moves when it comes to this while most guys look to see if things work by asking her out. This means for a guy unless you two were really close friends for a long time don't worry about it. Much better to be upfront then lead him on.

What Guys Said 5

• I get mad at myself for making a fool of myself. Then I eat some food, watch some p*rn and move on from her.

• Depends on the girl, but generally if you like a girl enough to put yourself out there and ask her out you're not going to instantly forget about her because she turned you down.

• I bare no ill feelings towards any girl that rejects me and I accept that I am simply not good enough for her and do not meet her standards.

Initially when I am rejected, I won't lie it hurts a lot, I feel wounded, my ego is shot and my confidence does take a nose dive, but after a few days things start to get better and it's not long before I have dusted myself off and carried on as normal.

• For as long as it takes me to dig that hole in the woods. Once it's filled back in and covered with leaf litter, she's out of sight, out of mind.

• Well, I just move on. Depends on the girl again. Sometimes it is hard to, but typically I just move on and think positive. You never know, maybe you avoided drama and nonsense. Maybe you were too good for her, etc and I get even more confident.

What Girls Said 0