What a guy thinks about his girlfriend?

what will go through a boyfriends mind if his girlfriend tells him that she is going to hang out with a friend who is a guy. is he going to get mad?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on a lot of factors. Who is the guy and what are they doing?

• he's just a friend to the lady who want to take her out on a date..

• What do you think? Honestly if you are going out on a date with another guy, you are on the verge of cheating. Would you be ok with him going on a date with another girl?

• the truth is, it wldnt be ok if he's going out with to have fun with some girl... thanks so much for your advice

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Depends what they're doing

• Taylor swift songs usually goes through my mind if a girl tells me that she wants to hang out.
    I'll totally write your name.. is what would go through my mind. hehe

• ill get pissed and beat his ass, mke a example, then probably break up with you. but thats because i dont put up with that and i have a lot of other options

What Girls Said 1

• I think it'd be natural for him to get jealous if he's attractive. It probably won't matter as much if he doesn't see him as a threat