Tinder troubles?

My boyfriend and I met through Tinder. I asked him to delete it after we because official and stuff and he deleted it but then we were playing a game on his phone and a tinder notification popped up. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask him what's up with it and why he still feels the need to use it. I doubt it's anything serious but if it bothers you he should be able to help with that and either delete it or at least give you a decent reason why he has to use it still despite being official now.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• You need talk to him that since you two became official you want know
    why he needs to use Tinder if you two never met in real life these things
    will continue to happen. now not all men will do this but some do it and
    he needs to play fair towards you.

• Yeah you should have said something right there. Make him delete it or dump him. Or, better yet, since he is showing you he is not ready to commit, dump him anyways.

• tinder loving care.

the second you noticed it you should of said,... 'why the hell do you still have tinder on your phone?'

instead of going on GaG... :P

• LOL tinder relationships give me a good laugh. This app is purely for sex!!! get it, got it, good.

What Girls Said 2

• Why didn't you bring it up right there at the spot?

• approachi him about it but dont go all crazy about it. just be like "i thought you said you deleted it" but not in an accusatory way just kinda bringing it up