If im overweight how do I attract a girl?

OK so here is the deal im pretty overweight not obese but higher than average and i used to date this girl we were together for about a year but then she started to get all funny and in the end we split up. i just don't get it i try to look as good as i can and to smell as good as i can but as much as i try not 1 single woman will even speak to me let alone look at me for a matter of fact. if someone could just tell me what i am doing wrong it would be very greatly appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not really doing anything wrong. If anything you may be trying to hard. I think you should stop looking for a relationship and start focusing on the things that you love to do.

All the guys that I've liked I admired first because they were trying their best. And I was never initially attracted to them because of their appearances.

Also, girls can be pretty shy. I only start conversations with guys that I have some connection to (like classmates, mutual friends, same major).

What Girls Said 2

• Not to sound shallow but most people would prefer to date someone that falls under a healthier weight range. Just try to lose a bit of weight. Exercise/workout. It will boost you confidence and you'll have more confidence around women because of it. That could be a factor as well you just may lack confidence. Believe it or not women can pick up on that without even having to interact with you. You have to exude it and let it attract women to YOU.

• change your eating habits and get some exercise.

What Guys Said 6

• Look good and act good. Tease them as well they love that shit

• Start singin' them blues, boy!

bg.buddyguy.com/.../bb_king_3.jpg

• So lose some weight if you think that's what is holding you back.

• i try dude every time i try to stick to a good exercise i just quit a few days later because of my lack of will power.

• So this time don't quit.

• quit yo whining and lose weight.

• Well you could start by loosing weight.
    Some girls are just not attracted to overweight guys..

• yes, either loose weight, or just be confortable and confident with yourself!