Should you tell a guy you like him over a text?

College just got out and now I won't see him for a month (and he's going home over break). I wanted to tell him in person that I like him, but I could never seem to do it.
I really like him, but I'm pretty sure that he doesn't like me. I've been trying to get over him for a few weeks, but my feelings have only gotten stronger.
I feel like the only way to end this awful feeling is to have him tell me that he doesn't like me.
Would it be wrong to text him about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• First You will never know if he likes you or not unless you tell him so assuming he doesn't isn't logical. Second tell him in person by texting its very impersonal, if you really want to gage if he likes you or not.

• He started guessing who I like one day (it was his idea) and I gave him enough hints that it could only be him. It's been a few weeks since then and he hasn't done anything.

• You were kind of brutal, but you weren't wrong.

• Sometimes what we need to hear isn't nice to hear, but needed non the less. Also I'm not good at being tactful lol

What Guys Said 5

• Call him as the anon poster before "cool dude" said. Have you two gone out / actually talk on the phone?

• I'd say you can tell him through text, though if you were a guy I'd say it's a bad idea. Double standard, I know...

• If you Can, ask him out. If not, Then Call him. If you dont have the balls for that, Then you're damn Right, the only Way is to text

• text and be flirty

• Haha, I'm not all that good at that.

• start practicing then. i can help u out if u want. its a hobby of mine

• i would at least make it a phonecall! just ask when he'll have time to talk, you wouldn't want to do it when he's in a rush. you'll just have a much better feel to his response, not to mention, you'll have instant response, no waiting for him to text you back while you're dying inside, much more emotion and personality really talking to eachother, as oposed to just writing

• I'm just worried that I'll get upset when he probably says he doesn't feel the same way.

What Girls Said 0