How to tell my friends with benefits I don't want to continue havin sex?

I like my friends with benefits .. I'm physically attracted to him, & I know that if I go any further than this I will get attached... I don't want a relationship right now however at the same time I don't want to feel lonely which is why I have him as my friends with benefits . But lately I've been feeling like I want to have sex with someone who actually cares about me instead of just meaningless less. So should I drop him and just tell him that I don't want to continue? Because at the same time he could be sleeping with other people and I don't want to catch anything.. So that's another reason as well
What do u guys think?
Do guys usually care if their friends with benefits dosent want to continue havin casual sex?

I am gonna miss him tho.. He's really cute and totally my type, we hit it off right when we saw each other .. But I don't know if he feels the same way.. So I need to cut it loose

Most Helpful Guy

• ..."I don't want to continue havin sex"... that's all you need. He's a big boy, I'm sure he'll handle it.

What Guys Said 3

• You cut it off just like you said here. I don't get why you don't want a relationship though, if he's your type.

• thats one of the dumbest reasons i have heard for breaking up.

• how about 'I don't want to continue havin sex' ?
    as far as if he will care or not, if he has others he won't, if you're the only one, he will

What Girls Said 0