Wherefore art Thou?

Do women still find the old arts to be romantic?
Can you picture yourself on the balcony as your Romeo attempts to recite the old profound words of love?
may he taketh you on his chariot for wild ride or out to dinner, and if you prefer his ears, maybe a nice cold drink?

So do you? art thou ready to be swept off the balcony?
( DOWN THE STAIRS & OUT THE DOOR ) ( i didn't really mean.. off the balcony. YOU KNOW. ) <3

Most Helpful Guy

• love is love
    but today it's not about flowers and doves,
    so don't try to go beyond and above,
    smack her ass, grab some lube and a glove,
    toss her on the bed and give her a shove,
    and do something nasty that neither of you can speak of...

lol

What Girls Said 5

• I think that would be an amazing thing for a guy to do since everything has become so sexual these days and the truth behind anything blurred by the media

• i Agree, men might as well have their Penis for their mouth.

• Most do already, they think with the wrong head

• That would be so cute if it happened irl

• well, if you happen to find a traditional male of standard stature, why not recite something Juliet would say, and see how he responds :) you might have to try it twice, most men don't really think too fast from their roots.

• I would do it and I would find romance in the fact that he would be willing to do something this kooky, with me. It'd be rather entertaining :3

• I like romance in subtle ways, I don't like overly dramatic and I never liked Romeo and Juliet.

• Not even the remade version? I thought it was pretty well made. Leonardo played a fantastic Romeo, someone young and good looking. have you given it your eyes?

• Lol, I'd rather stay in right now, but thanks for the suggestion. Don't jump to conclusions, there is plenty of time for me to find someone that, preferrably, doesn't make my dad angry and want to bang my mother. Lol

• hehe, sorry, I assumed too quickly that you did not enjoy life for 15 years. Plenty of time doesn't exist in a sphere absorbs nothing but time. Every second counts love ~

• I love this question well I do for one still find old arts romantic but I don't know about others

• Yeah , so much negativity going on on the feed, I thought I'd give the feed some flavor. tehe~

• Lol yes thanks fir putting this yo here

What Guys Said 4

• NSFW!

http://oglaf.com/balcony/

(don't forget to read the epilogue)

• nah i'd never do that to a girl... creepy :-/

• I don't see why you wouldn't, have you not the talent to, or is it because your manhood be too small too endorse in romantic affairs?

• do you have a reason to? what has love done to your shady little castle?

• because i'm a very down-to-earth person, i don't believe in love... nor love believes in me XD XD

• Lots of girls I know would think that was a load of pretentious bullshit! hahaha!

• well, thank god I'm not aiming this at lots of girls you know but you got me curious, would you mind introducing to the girls you know about this post, I'd love to see their responses good sir :D much oblige~

• No. Too much effort makes you look like a stooge, not romantic. It will be considered "cute" at best.

• A stooge or a romantic, does it differ? women tend to respond to either one, a lady who doesn't desire a male with a sense of humor may as well be a condom with no inserted penis.

• LMFAO, enjoy singledom.

• aye, I shall, for I am young & beautiful with a v6 engine and nothing but freedom to shed on this cold, cold, road.