Sex on the second date?

So I really like this guy... I have known him for 2 weeks. On the second date we had sex. I told myself I would make him wait but there was too much chemistry and connection that I could not resist. I feel like I have ruined any chance of being this guys girlfriend because I had sex too soon. He introduced me to his friends on the weekend. What do you think about dating and waiting for sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• 14 days. Had sex. Was horny. Calls it "chemistry and connection" instead of "My pussy is hungry for dick."

Asks unrelated question. "I think it's a good idea to wait!" /typicalgaganswer

• I think you are lacking a sex life.

• And how does this effect you and the fact that you had sex so soon you're afraid you blew it? I don't think my sex life is important to you.

What Guys Said 5

• Sex too soon does NOT ruin any chances. Just don't make your relationship revolve around sex and you'll be fine.

• I've had sex on a second date for all the same reasons you've mentioned above. The sexual chemistry and tension was too hard resist as well! I still ended up having a relationship with the girl too :-)

• that's exactly it. when you are so into one another you can't get enough of each other. I think sex is very important to form a relationship

• least you know sooner rather than later if they are good at sex hahaha don't wanna date a shit root!

• @Asker
      Hahaha that's exactly right!!! Having good sexual skills and experience is important ;-)

Good to see another Aussie on GAG :-)

• If a girl puts out in the dating stage then to me she is too easy, isn't a challenge and i lose interest.

• but if you are meant to be you are meant to be right?

• I am relationship material

• If you offer a guy sex, most guys will take it and who can blame them? It's not like guys have the power in this situation, it's women who do.

• if, worst case, he does not talk to you anymore, you'll know what he wanted all along lol. if you would have made him wait more time, and he leaves, you would be even more hurt, because your connection would have been bigger.

• Not a big deal. If he sticks around, then you are simply fortunate to be with a guy you have chemistry with. Good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• the conversation was flowing he was embracing you and giving you the affection you needed.. It happens to us all.. The thing is sex isn't going to ruin a good thing.. If he really likes you he will stick around but if he was in it for the sex he's going to leave... The only problem with having sex early is you don't get to see their true intentions #GoodLuck #YouReallyNeverKnow