How do you know if a guy is using you for sex?

I'm seeing this guy... we have sex a lot and he talks about sex a lot because we have a lot of sexual chemistry. How will I know if he is just using me for sex? I have confronted him about it and he says sex is just part of want he wants and he wants to get to know me more. I'm worried he will never ask me to be his girlfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL you know each other for only one week, have lots of sex and are already afraid that he won't ask you to be in a relationship, but then you say that you are scared to move to fast, so are you saying, you dont want him to ask you to be his girlfriend after all? do you really know what you want? LOL i really have to agree with @Error_204
    not with the whore part, i dont agree with that, but other then that, he is pretty much on point!

• When I say move fast... I mean I don't want him to ask me out yet or introduce him to my family. because with my ex he asked me out after 3 weeks and then showed his true colours... lied etc . I want to get to know him inside out before we make it official.

What Guys Said 1

• "we have sex a lot and he talks about sex a lot because we have a lot of sexual chemistry. How will I know if he is just using me for sex?"

Has sex? Check
    Only talks about sex? Check
    "Confused" whore of a woman can't figure it out? Check.

Nah, you're good.

• so having sex makes a woman a whore now?

• we don't do anal for your information. so your opinion is you should wait to have sex?

• Thank you for telling me about the anal. I needed to confirm. Anyway Secret Someone seems to be more... gentlemanly of us so listen to him. He's probably right.

What Girls Said 1

• If he hasn't asked you to be his girlfriend then he is most likely using you. A guy worth your time and effort wouldn't treat you like that. Maybe its time to look in other places

• well I have only known him a bit over a week... he does treat me well and cooks for me and takes me on dates. I just want to take it slow in the sense that I want to get to know him before he is my boyfriend

• Bit over a week and having sex? Maybe its that you're putting yourself out there as too easy?