Guys, would you ever consider dating a girl that is shorter than you?

To be honest I am short like only 5'1" and probably won't grow anymore. So I'm wondering if I have any chance of dating with my short height, I know that sounds super lame but I was just wondering...

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say 95% of guys don't care if you're shorter.

What Guys Said 3

• By 'shorter' I assume you mean 'a lot shorter' because most men are with women that are shorter than them?

I'd say it's all good, it certainly wouldn't put me off. I think some things are a bit better with a woman that's at least close to the same height as you, like walking along holding hands, and not having to bend down to give her a kiss. On the other hand, there are some really fun standing sexual positions that are just not gonna happen with me (I'm 6'1'') and a 5'9'' woman, but with a 5'1'' woman are quite achievable, so, y'know, swings and roundabouts...

I honestly think being short is less of a handicap for girls when dating than it is for guys, unfortunately for shorter guys when girls are asked to name desirable qualities in their ideal mate, 'tall' very often appears quite high up the list, where as most men don't seem focus on their partner's height so much.

• Yes, I prefer to date shorter girls

• I am in love with short girls, they just tooo cuutee. Lol.

What Girls Said 2

• Of course they would! I am the same height as you and usually date guys 5'11" and up. My tallest bf was 6'2".

• Most guys date girls that are shorter then them...