Have you ever posed as a troll to annoy people on GAG?

What that says ^^^^

Give some reasons why

Most Helpful Guy

• Hah! You don't even know how often.

• Lol why'd you do it? Is it purely entertainment purposes?

• I tend to have two reasons. I either try to get a point across with sarcasm, or I'm just really bored and write something that people jump onto like flies onto honey and watch the world burn from the sides.

• That's funny as hell, yh I defo get it :)

What Guys Said 11

• I have not, no. I think I can count the number of anonymous posts I've written on two hands, and they were only really submitted as such because I was revealing something super private.

• nope never. i don't even use anonymous feature

• Yes years ago I would do it a lot for shits and giggles before the mods and stuff came about ;)

• A few times when I was really board just for fun, tho I've only done it on questions that weren't serious/meant for fun.

• Νοt questions, but my answers are often very ironic/sarcastic. The people don't get it the most times

• Have you ever gotten best answer for those comments?

• I think so but most of the times the comments are so ironic that they get offended and start downvoting. If I be on this website for a long time, I think that people will understand the sarcasm

• Totally agree lol

• I did post a question like that once, but everyone found it funny, so it went better than expected, I guess.

• Care to share what it is or perhaps it's a secret still?

• I said "rate me on a scale of 7 to 11", and I posted a picture of a 7 11 convenience store.

• Looool love it, that is pretty funny tho

• I never posed any anything to troll or annoy people. I do it with everyone knowing its me!

• Not really trolling people then, you're just being a knob head 🙊 in the nicest way possible of course.

• Nope, cause i highly respect this website, this site brought me to my senses
    it saved me from hell.

• Honestly? It's interesting to know what different people get from the site and the role it plays in their lives. Thanks for sharing :)

• You're welcome:-)
      I totally agree with you :)

• Why pose as a troll when I can just use my normal account instead?

• You troll bare faced?

• I don't really "troll" but I purposely make witty, sarcastic, or dumb comments every once and a while.

• Nothing wrong with that, they're fun to read. Making light of a serious situation

• ... posed?

• Yes posed, pretended.. I'm sure if you're trolling you're already pretending but hey you totally get it right?

• no comment

What Girls Said 10

• Nope. I'm not here to troll.

• LOL, not yet:P

• Well, I do troll sometimes. It's funny. I only do it, though, to people who ask super stupid/unneccessary questions or ones that are really mean.

• I think like two times I can recall I went anon and said something that was a blatant lie (usually ridiculous sex stuff) just to get a rise out of people. I don't think it worked, I barely even got a downvote.

The real me causes way more controversy.

• No. I always answer without going anon. I don't need to hide behind the button to piss someone off.

• No, I annoy people face to face. Most of the timeuunintentionally 😕

• No I don't but being not PC is enough to annoy many people here
    haha

• Lol I know to many trolls haha but me personally I've never trolled anyone

• Not on GaG but other sites yeah hahah

• No I did pose as a troll to annoy a troll once. or twice