I'm going on a date?

so, I'm a 19 year old girl who's never been on a date, but I plan on going on a date with a 23 year old guy on the 21st? I became aware of his existence several months ago, and I know he knows I exist even though we never actually properly 'met' each other. I plan on messaging him via Facebook tomorrow in hopes of 'starting the fire' and from there I will ask him out on a date. I'm so nervous, yet excited! I won't be going alone either, I will be going with another couple in hopes that he shows up! I don't want to mess anything up.. The last thing I want is for things to be awkward.. The closes I've ever been to actually going on a date was when I thought I was just hanging out with a 22 year old guy, but as soon as I figured out he just wanted sex I left.. I don't want that to happen with the 23 year old guy, because I actually like him! Any tips and advice would greatly be appreciated, thanks in advance!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You're not going on a date. You haven't even talked to him yet. You don't know if he's even interested ir knows who you are. Don't count your chickens before they hatch