How to get revenge on this guy?

So in my freshman year of college I gained about 25 pounds. I fell in love with this guy but I was never good enough for him.. he never tried and made me feel like I was worth it.

He completely ruined my self esteem but I picked myself back up and lost 30 pounds grew out my hair and now all of his friends want me and so do a lot of other guys. He gets jealous of guys showing me attention and NOW he wants me so bad and tries so hard.

I hate him because he ruined me and made me feel worthless and now that I am hot and all the guys want to date me he wants me.

How do I make him feel what I felt?

Also he's a huge player and yet now he looks so hurt because I ignore him to the point that he doubts his own existence.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Lol, why revenge? You just go down to his level by doing this. Sometimes, the best revenge is just not caring. He wasted his chance by being an ass, dont be one and date his roomate just to take revenge. Thats stupid.

Just show him that you are stronger now, tell him to f*ck off if he try to flirt with you. Be more mature :)

• Let him look, but not touch... ever. Date some of the other guys too. But for yourself. Not to annoy him. Who knows one of them could be Mr Right. Winning is the best revenge.

• The best revenge is to move on and find someone else, being hung up on how you can make him hurt is just showing that you still value his attention and care for him on another level

• I know I just spent like a year wondering why he didn't like me and wasted so much time on him as it is.

• Hmm yeah it would be pathetic for me to continue this for too long you know. So I'll try the roommate thing and see how it goes and then I will move on with my life and stop being a vengeful bitch I promise. I am actually... well used to be a really nice girl before I met him so hopefully I can be that girl again accept without being as stupid and as trusting as I was before.

• except*

• what exactly did he do? did he call you names, make you feel bad? or did he just not try to date you?

• Yup he lead me on at first and then he told me "im not his type" and that he likes hot girls.

• well then I guess he was kind of a dick to you. but if he acts like he wants you now then you got him. there isn't anything you need to do. just do your own thing.

• I'm going to date his roommate.

• He did you the best favor anyone could have. You were a fat little lesbian looking ball of blubber and no self-worth. Now just look at you. You got that lazy button gear, got a direction, and stopped looking like a feminist lesbian. I think you should send him at least a thousand bucks wired directly to his checking account.

• I never looked like a lesbian and didn't have super short hair either haha. I was never really ugly just gained a lot of weight.

• I'm hot now so I have him to thank for for that but unfortunately I was never shallow back then and he isn't perfect either but now there is no way I am going to settle for anything less cause fuck it that's how guys think.

• Well, see it enters into a metaphysical discussion. Most people never even wonder about the laws of attraction. Saint Paul writes that woman is the clothing or the flesh of mankind. In a very real way, the beauty of woman represents the grace given in the outer glory of the church. That is even physical beauty means something in the mysteries. As Christ is attracted to the grace of the church as a spotless bride, so man is attracted to that grace, or outer form of beauty within woman. Fat cells are sort of like sin creeping in. It just ruins the grace. So when you cut out the fat and the gluttony, you naturally can now show the grace and favor given to you.

• Sounds to me like you're already having your revenge.

• I swear he will follow me around or show up at places I am in college just to try to talk to me or sit near me and stare at me.

• So like I said, it's working. Congratulations. You have successfully lowered yourself to his level - by gloating about it.

• The best thing you can do is keep showing him that he'll never be able to have you. Don't act.. out of your class.. because you'll start to attract the wrong people, and I assume you'd actually like to date a nice at some point.

Stick to your guns, and on your level. You've already shown him ;)

You're beautiful.

• True thanks a lot :) I never wanted anything from him and I was so nice to him he should've valued me when he had me.

• The exact attitude you should have.

• The best revenge is success.
    You've already got that.

• Kill him! :D

• Flirt with one of his friends then tell him "It could've been you".

• tell him you love him and don't speak to him again. a recipe for murder.

• That's right, you let your insecurity and anger to continue to rule you and your decisions--you go girl, show him!

• If someone hurt you in the way he hurt me you would feel the same way.

• How do you know I haven't been hurt that way? I'm saying you can't let those negative emotions rule. Fucks up your life--by your choice to continue feeling hurt.

• Bang his best friend and stay with him for quite a while so he has to hear about you and then go bang one of his other friends and bang another friend so he always has to hear about you whether it's about how they like you or hate you you'll always be in his mind because of his friends.

• Hahaha but that goes against my morals. Or else I would.

What Girls Said 3

• Pshhh. You've already got it. Just don't reciprocate, he's sad

• Lead him on?

• How do you do that? Just pretend I really like him and then like dump him or flirt with another guy in front of him or something? I want something super painful.

• Date one of his best friends or tell him sorry your nit my kinda guy

• That's actually a possibility. His friends are all nicer and cuter than him now anyway.

• Love it!!

• Hahaha and whoever the fuck downvoted me I dont like you neither so gi fuck yourself