I'm really confused girls help me?

So I've been talking to this girl for almost 2 years... She tells me she went out last night and when I asked who she said no one you know. But the weird thing is she's going to make me something for my birthday and get me a gift for Christmas. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• If she's going to get you gifts, then she obviously cares enough about you to put her energy & thought in it for you. Sounds like she's being secretive with who she went out with... could even be a girl for all you know... I generally wouldn't get a gift for a guy friend if I didn't have feelings for him. Dont over think it, girls say stuff like this sometimes so they seem mysterious haha

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're in the friendzone and that she cares about you just not in a sexual way otherwise she would've made a move by now.

What Guys Said 1

• My friend had a similar problem as yours. He was dating this girl for are year or so. You know nothing serious, but one day she told him that a friend was going to stay at her place for a week, a friend that she had relations with in the past.

My friend, being somewhat of player as he is, was actually shaken by the news. Usually he wouldn't have had a reaction cause he had other girls he was dating, but he was really into her. So he told her he wasn't comfortable with her friend staying over, and that he actually loved and cared about her. They later became a couple that same day.

I don't know how close your relationship with your "friend" is, but if it's just sex then don't worry about it. You're probably just friends with benifits. It's normal for girls to date more than one guy, as is for a guy to date more than a girl, as long as they tell their other partners. If you want something more serious, you should just tell her.