How to get him to ask me out on date/ or how can I ask him?

I met my best friends brother a year ago and we both were instantly attracted to each other. We ended ended up hooking up a month ago and having sex. The morning after was a little bit awkward because he was being shy which was cute. I messaged him after and we talked for a day or two. We haven't really talked since. But all my friends, includng his sister joke and say we should date/ are going to get married. what could i say to my friend to hint to him to ask me out? or should i message him again? I think something might be there, especially since it was all him initiating the hookup and him kissing me first and being super flirty

We live far from eachother

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys don't get hints. Just ask him out.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You sure he was just being "shy"? A lot of the times we try to convince our self that something is there when it's not. I mean it sounds to me like he has been avoiding you. If he was truly interested he wouldn't have let all this time go by without asking you out. I mean you two had sex for crying out loud. If that doesn't scream just an inkling of interest I don't know what does...