Are we too different? If so, should I quit now?

Hello! So this guy and I have been talking for a few months now. We get along pretty well and we like each other. However, one mass difference I've noticed between us is our lifestyles. I have a job, I'm a bit of a nerd, Im in clubs, and I also babysit. He plays basketball, coaches, and is in a few clubs as well. However on the weekend, he likes to party A LOT. Like this weekend I worked every day and he got drunk ever day. Im always down for a party maybe just not 24/7 like him and he wants me to party with him but all the time? Mehh. I also don't drink or smoke, but he likes that actually. I don't know I see this being a problem in the future, what do you guys think?

What Guys Said 1

• Don't quit just yet, if people with personalities that a too alike hook up it becomes monotonous, opposites attract, whatever your missing the other side might have, see where it goes.

What Girls Said 1

• Give it a shot! It seems difficult but if you don't try you will never know.

Maybe if you date instead of clubbing one night he would prefer a movie just with you.