Girls, how would you react or say if you know I am dating three girls?

I am now currently dating 3 girls. I am not looking for a serious relationship, but I will have to choose 1 eventually anyway if I find her flexible. (I may date some more) Thing is that not one of them knows that I am dating 3 of them.

Assuming, you're one of these girls and you found out I am also dating other girls. What would you say and how would you react?

Really? Based on the answers, this sounds like a turn off for women. Is that correct?
These are all casual dates. No sex involved

Most Helpful Girl

• If any of those girls ask you if you're talking to someone else and you LIE, then thats messed up. Maintain honesty.

I don't think anything is wrong with that you're doing, I've dated more than 2 guys once. No sex, just casually hanging out and seeing which one I want to actually be with. I think its normal.

Mind helping me out?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1254645-he-was-talking-about-his-best-friend-who-is-a-girl-red-flag

• Finally. Someone who shares my view... and experience

But yeah, I will tell them if they ask if I'm dating someone else. But the thing is that it might be a turn off. What do you think?

• Well if it's a turn off then its all on them, I'm sure you can find other people. For all you know, the girls you're "dating" might be doing the same thing with other guys.

Just don't be that guy who lies to keep someone around. You'd be surprised how many girls are actually cool with it.

• Good answer. Cheers

What Girls Said 15

• I would bail, if you don't see me as being the only one worth your time then why should I be dating you exclusively? When I date someone, even if it's casual, I won't go on a date with anyone else for fear of hurting them and ruining something that could be awesome. If they're not on the same page with me on that, especially if I'm sleeping with them, then I'm not going to waste my time anymore.

• It depends on how far on the dating spectrum we are at. If its the first few couple of dates, I wouldn't mind (I'd prob be doing the same). But if we're honestly spending a lot of quality time together and you're putting a lot of energy in dating me, I'd be really turned off If you'd still be dating 3 other people.

• This gave me an insight. Thanks miss

• Umm I guess it almost sort of depends. I don't like the feeling of competition or having to be better than someone else. I think if you're getting romantic and having feelings for all of them at the same time, that would be wrong to me. Stepping into a relationship with more than one girl is a definite no-no though.

I guess it hugely depends on the situation and how each girl is seeing the situation as well. Because maybe one of them really likes you. Dating more girls while on genuinely likes you probably wouldn't be great. The whole point is just not to hurt any feelings.

• Well the fact that you wouldn't tell me would lose a lot of trust and respect. Cuz no matter how genuine you are trust is a hard thing to get back. And it doesn't matter how far along you are dating wise. If you were dating many girls at once I'd kick you to the curb. Haha sorry. But I know I can't open up to someone without them opening up to me too.

• I see... trust and respect... thanks

• You're very welcome. What I would do is ask yourself, 'who would I not want to see with anyone else?' Hope this helped.

• I'd feel betrayed, personally. But as long as they are aware that you are just dating them and not tied to them yet I think it's fine.

• I like your answer miss. Though I'm not tied to one of them, yet they keep suggesting it. Would you prefer if you are dated exclusively?

• I would. I think most girls would prefer that, to feel special and what not. If they are keeping their options open too I don't think they'd be too bothered. All you are doing is 'dating' them, you aren't promising them commitment. Just make sure you are all on the same page. It's thin glass to be walking on though if they are starting to hint they want you to be more.

• I wouldn't care. Monogamy isn't natural for humans anyways. But from a third person point of view, good for you.

• I don't know, I'd feel like, since there is the opportunity that you could choose someone else other than me, I would run.

• Welp... I'd probably call you a hoe and to tell you to never speak to me again.

• Whoa, all are casual dates. No sex involved, although there some level of physical intimacy, but no sex.

• Oh, in that case I can't say anythjng. If you are dating other women that's none of my business. We aren't even an item or potentially talking about being together. However if you've been on more than two dates with them you should at the least tell them you're seeing other women while dating them. It's the right thing to do.

• I'll keep this in mind. Thanks

• Dude you are messed up

• I would think your a jerk & end it, even if there was a possibility that you would pick me.

• Bummer. I see your point though

• yes its a turn off!

• How would you feel if you were dating 1 girl who was secretly dating 3 guys?

• I kind of assume we may be seeing other people in the early stages. If I'm not that invested in him (yet), it's alright with me. Obviously it's much more special if I'm the only one he's dating, though.

• I would dump you and ruin your life!

• Haha, remind me not to date you. but I see your point

• Lol karma is a bitch and you'll get yours someday. It's one thing to tell them early on you're dating multiple people, but the fact that you hide it is cowardly.

What Guys Said 0