Guys... do you like being seduced?

Guys... when u are not thinking about sex do u like being seduced onto having sex? Has that ever happened to u and did u like it when your girl did that?

Most Helpful Guy

• i have been teased before and yes i do like it when a woman try to seduce me cause its like " Do you see how i look.. don't i make you horny" Lol.. it makes me feel wanted and that turns me on. And no i didn't have sex it was just a tease

• Good bc I was horny and I told him that I wanted him. When I flirt... I told him to watch out lol... he was not expecting it. I think he liked it.

• Lol... it was a side that he hasn't seen before. I was rubbing up against him and telling him that I want him

• Lol sorry

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• I like when a girl likes having sex and wants to have it with me, so yes, I like to be seduced.

• Hahaha that's awesome. Gotta love a girl that wants sex right out of the blue

• Yes I do. Too bad that hasn't happened yet.

• Lol just that I kind of surprised myself. I really wanted him

• It's good to surprise yourself. I can only imagine what he was thinking.

• Absolutely! Seduction is the key... the excitement, it's all about the foreplay.

• I think that it would be really hot if my girlfriend tried to seduce me. It shows that she is comfortable enough with me to see her body.

What Girls Said 0