Guys... do you like being seduced?

Guys... when u are not thinking about sex do u like being seduced onto having sex? Has that ever happened to u and did u like it when your girl did that?

What Guys Said 3

• I like when a girl likes having sex and wants to have it with me, so yes, I like to be seduced.

• Good bc I was horny and I told him that I wanted him. When I flirt... I told him to watch out lol... he was not expecting it. I think he liked it.

• Hahaha that's awesome. Gotta love a girl that wants sex right out of the blue

• Yes I do. Too bad that hasn't happened yet.

• Lol just that I kind of surprised myself. I really wanted him

• It's good to surprise yourself. I can only imagine what he was thinking.

• Absolutely! Seduction is the key... the excitement, it's all about the foreplay.

• I think that it would be really hot if my girlfriend tried to seduce me. It shows that she is comfortable enough with me to see her body.

What Girls Said 0