I am constructing the ultimate plan win her back. I am taking the most outright bold approach i can think of and I am just shooting so far away from being subtle about it. I aiming to land just short of crossing the creepy line in which I believe to be the boldest range of charming. And her to gather your much appreciated feed-back...
Long story short, we got into a big fight and are in a grey area. Throughout our relationship I've often joked about how id sweep her offer her feet if i ever took her on a real 1st date. (too long to explain so just roll with me.) I left my sincerest of apologies after our fight and ended with "i"d love for you to consider letting me take you on that 1st date." Aka - A fresh start.
Here is my idea - 1. Send an official looking poster card via mail that says "you have been selected as bostons most eligible bachelorette and won our dream-date sweepstakes." Filled in with a description of a date itinerary:
2. "first date itinerary includes" - "ride service to/from all destinations. A luxurious beauty treatment fit for only a queen. Then brought to meet our other lucky winner for an unforgettable & unique mystery lunch at a slightly peculiar but ever so "cool" (it's a pun read on you'll get it) surprise location...
But wait.. There's more ! Even if your dream-dater is boring the hell out of you at lunch. We have another action packed mystery date that will be sure to take you for the "ride" (pun again) of your life-time.. And who knows maybe even a grand-finale...
3. 1st mystery date 1 will be at "cool" location of an ice-rink i will have reserved and we will have lunch center ice. ( she has to skate out). Mystery date 2 - rented a ferrari we can take for a "ride" for an hour around a racetrack.. Grand-finale - Im thinking fireworks somewhere somehow still working on this..
What do you think ladies? My aim here is to give make a power play and give her something she just can't say no to. In case you couldn't tell..
- A. I'd be so impressed/nearly charmed to death. Couldnt say no.Vote A
- B. Even if I wanted to say no. I still just don't think I could help myself.Vote B
- C. I am wondering how I could ever possibly decline this offer.Vote C
- D. All of the aboveVote D