I've always been a very private person and come off as mysterious?

I've had guys I am dating always tell me I am mysterious. The thing is that I am very private don't like letting many people, especially strangers into my life because there is more of a possibility of them hurting me.

Even on social media... like I don't have instagram or Twitter or anything and my Facebook is super private. I guess it's just not normal for girls my age and I don't know if I am missing out on being so closed up or if it's a smart decision anymore.

• Stop being private and mysterious
  • Continue

Most Helpful Guy

• Back when I still went to school, people also
    considered me mysterious, for the same reasons
    I closed myself off, I didn't bother much with other
    people, and kept to myself up on the roof of the school.

I felt good with myself back then, but I was changed
    at a certain point, and decided to change.

So, for you, just do what you feel is right. ^.^

What Guys Said 2

• Just be yourself if you're happy the way you are

• It is not going to have any major impact on you to continue. Do so.

What Girls Said 2

• There's nothing wrong being mysterious. People always say am mysterious. Am just like you and our reasons are same. You are not missing anything. Just find good people whom you can trust upon. I have seen these social butterflies getting into troubles after making their life public on social media. They be like " I just popped OMG" . Just be yourself, enjoy your life.

• If it's not hurting your relationships with people, then I wouldn't worry about it. "Mysterious" isn't really a bad adjective. Just make sure they're able to get to know you, though.