Do guys typically date more than one girl at a time?

I've been seeing this guy for a little over a month now. And when I say "seeing," I use that word loosely. We both kind of agreed that we weren't looking for anything serious, especially since he got out of a long term relationship not too long ago.

I kind of got the hunch that he's "seeing" if not "dating" someone else. Which honestly kind of bothers me. Just because I thought we were both on the same page. And when we talk/hang out its always great. But anyways, I was wondering if it was pretty typical of guys to date/see more than one girl at a time?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you haven't both agreed to not see other people, then you can reasonably expect him to act on other opportunities. There's no part of 'loosely' seeing each other (if you can call it that) and not wanting anything serious that equates to an exclusive relationship to me, and yes, he's going to chase something if it catches his eye.

What Guys Said 1

• When a girls takes the 'playing hard to get' game way to far, then I usually start dating other girls, but at the same time see her as well.

What Girls Said 2

• This is about defining the relationship. You didn't want committment and he isn't exclusively seeing you, if you don't like it then stop seeing him. If you want an exclusive relationship then ask him for one.

• I get how you're feeling. Everyone always tells me that guys usually are seeing other girls, especially if you're in college. But I think it depends on the guy. What makes you think he's seeing someone else?

• Well, in order to keep things as clean as possible, we don't follow each other on social media. I'm not big on it anyways but he has an account for everything. Anyway, I have a friend who also knows him and he told me that on one of his accounts he posted up asking for dinner suggestions for an upcoming date. He assumed it was me, but I know nothing about that.