Tall girl problems? Need help?

Well I'm 5'11" and 22 years old and have never been asked out in person but have had offers online but not sure if that counts. One of my friends even told me how am I still single and she's dating and in her words "you are prettier than me and half my size and you are still single?" that just made me feel like there is something wrong with me. Do you guys even go for taller girls? My friends think I look like I'm very picky and unapproachable and that's why am still single. But i feel like that's not my fault. I can't control how people perceive me I know I'm a nice person. Just don't want to be 30 years old and still single.

• Date a girl 5'9" or shorter
  • Date a girl 5'10" or taller
  • Both

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care about height all that much. I've been into girls of all heights. I will say it's more difficult from a mechanics point of view when there's a huge difference in height.

What Guys Said 6

• I'd go out with a girl that is taller than me, it really depends if you're ok with dating a guy shorter than you

• 5'11 is tall for a gir, but there are lots of guys taller than that.. Not that difficult to find someone!!! All the best..

• I dont think 5"11 is tall.

• Really?

• Tell that to everyone else i know. They all describe as the tall one.

• If ur taller then them thats prolly why but id enjoy ur company no matter ur height

• I like tall girls, they're very attractive. I don't think it's your height, maybe you send off the wrong vibe or go to the wrong places.

• I don't actively pursue tall women and the reason for that is I know how many tall women find shorter men unattractive and feel less feminine. Femininity is a fundamental concept for women and I wouldn't want a girl to feel less feminine with me, so I go for shorter women.

• Maybe it's not really the height.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 5'11 and have plenty of dates and boyfriends before. You need to step up your confidence level.

• I am 5'10, it hasn't been a problem for me

• Oh trust me your height is not the problem. I'm around 5'11.5 almost reaching 6' and I've never had a problem with dating or guys asking me out, I'm only
    20 and I've had many different men in my life and sometimes I've had to beat them off with a stick. My problem seems to be I can't get a guy to become my boyfriend, but being asked out and approached by men has never been an issue for me so no your height is not a problem. Maybe depends on where ur from I live in Scandinavia where people tend to be on the tall side.