Guys: Would you date a girl that has a great personality, cute/pretty/beautiful face, sexy slim body, but is flawed by having terrible teeth?

I've been complimented a lot on my body and face but my flaw is tht I hav terrible teeth very crooked, and due 2 not having dental insurance and not taking good care of my teeth in the past 2 of my teeth are almost completely gone but they r not noticeable cause they r near the back! It's not tht I don't take good care of my teeth, just tht I didn't in the past! I take good care of my teeth now and they always look clean just crooked and of course the 2 missing ones aren't gonna magically grow back therefore can't b fixed til I get dental insurance which prolly won't happen since I can't afford it!!! Guys: Would you date a girl tht had terrible teeth?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I know a girl who doesn't have perfect teeth but she is very eautiful. She has an amazing personality, respectful for the most part and has the most amazing face in the world.
    If you have those then a guy like me *who is worth it* will want you. I guy like me is worth it because a girl like you needs a guy who doesn't care about teeth that may be bad. Because anything else if it is good then why would one little flaw make a man lose his attraction?
    Unless you had bad breath then I would buy you gum or tell you to gargle Listerine or something.
    But if you bought a Ferrari and there happened to be a chip of paint on it, you would not go out and buy a new Ferrari just because of that one little flaw, now would you?

What Guys Said 5

• Nobody is perfect and we all have flaws so sure I wouldn't mind.

• Sure. Teeth can always be fixed. All those other positive attributes are much harder to come by.

• since it is not noticeable so why worry? i think you are a very beautiful woman... you get compliments a lot.. i wish i have a hot gf

• Yea I would depending on how bad it was... yours doesn't sound that bad, just keep them clean as you can its probably not a big deal

• I would. It's just teeth.

What Girls Said 3

• I have 20 cavities that need to be taken care but other than that I'm good with looks. I blame my sweet tooth. 😓

• If the teeth are just crooked and the cavities are at the back, yeah! I'd date them. But i don't think I could go out with someone who ha bad breath..

• We must see them first...