After a first date, are you and the other person officially bf and gf?

Please help, I am in a place where we have gone on a date with him. But I don't know what place we are in our relationship (friends or not?), how do I ask him that? Or is there another way to find out (how he talks to me, body language)?

Most Helpful Girl

• No sorry honey I'm afraid you're just going to have to have a talk with him And just going to have to come straight out and ask him that or you could wait to see if he brings it up which is highly unlikely that he will so you're just going to have to ask him even though I know it's embarrassing and awkward it's the only way you're going to get your answer after all you can't read his mind and he can't read yours so how are you to know what he want and how is he to know what you want if you guys don't communicate so just ask get it over with best of luck to you:)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• No. We all can date multiple people at the same time casually so no we aren't having 5 bfs/gfs.

• No , if he ask for a second date then you may be getting closer to that title.