Hm, when should I call her?

me and this girl text once in awhile and we have hung out a few times and hooked up a few times, anyway I like her I think she likes me we hung out friday when should I text her or do I wait for her to text me? How long do girls wait before they say ffff it?

Shit well I will tomorrow I texted her THAT NIGHT the night we hung out and hooked up to tell her goodnight...still text her?

What Girls Said 1

• If you hooked up, you should definitely text her soon...like NOW. If you don't she might feel used or like your not intersted anymore. I doubt she'll text you first.

• Text her! She will start second guessing herself if you don't, plus every girl likes to be chased and feel wanted

• Shit well I will tomorrow I txted her THAT NIGHT the night we hung out and hooked up to tell her goodnight....still txt her?

What Guys Said 0