To delete or not to delete?

Basically this dude I dated and liked a lot and he said he said he wasn't looking for anything serious because he has no time. He traveles a lot and now is in Lebanon to work there for three months. We haven't talked since September where he contacted me after 6 months and wanted to meet and told me he had moved to my town.. he liked far away before. We remained friends but I find myself being annoyed with him and how he seems so perfect.. he is now in Lebanon with a girl and they are working there for three months and I know it will developed into them dating.. so I don't want to see that. should I just delete him ? From FCB and my life?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have Three strikes against you, sweetie, which Are: He wasn't looking for anything serious because he has No time, he is now out in Lebanon with a girl and they are working there for three months And... I know it will developed into them dating...
    Forget him. It's a lost ball game. The odds of him coming back and realizing he wants a Real relationship with someone whom he 'Dated' and Doing this Traveling show and No show with you Are--------Against all odds, I am afraid.
    Move on and lick a few of your war wounds here, dear. There are plenty of fish out in the sea that would be more of a catch of the day, closer to Home and where the heart is... you have a better chance of scoring with someone like That than with someone like Joe from Idaho who you most likely would never even get to First base with.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• Delete him. I agree with @misscocobutter

• Well in that case block him, so that you live more freely & happily.

• Yeah. Tbh move on. In my opinion.

• I agree with the others delete him

What Girls Said 4

• Delete him. That way you aren't tempted to take a peek at how perfect his life is.

• Yes delete it, purge negativity from your life. Life is short

• Will it not be weird. ? To just delete with not saying anythjnf

• No it's not weird, who cares, be weird be happy

• delet him! delete him !

• Good idea. Some things are too obvious.