To delete or not to delete?

Basically this dude I dated and liked a lot and he said he said he wasn't looking for anything serious because he has no time. He traveles a lot and now is in Lebanon to work there for three months. We haven't talked since September where he contacted me after 6 months and wanted to meet and told me he had moved to my town.. he liked far away before. We remained friends but I find myself being annoyed with him and how he seems so perfect.. he is now in Lebanon with a girl and they are working there for three months and I know it will developed into them dating.. so I don't want to see that. should I just delete him ? From FCB and my life?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• You have Three strikes against you, sweetie, which Are: He wasn't looking for anything serious because he has No time, he is now out in Lebanon with a girl and they are working there for three months And... I know it will developed into them dating...
    Forget him. It's a lost ball game. The odds of him coming back and realizing he wants a Real relationship with someone whom he 'Dated' and Doing this Traveling show and No show with you Are--------Against all odds, I am afraid.
    Move on and lick a few of your war wounds here, dear. There are plenty of fish out in the sea that would be more of a catch of the day, closer to Home and where the heart is... you have a better chance of scoring with someone like That than with someone like Joe from Idaho who you most likely would never even get to First base with.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Delete him. I agree with @misscocobutter

1|0
    0|0
  • Well in that case block him, so that you live more freely & happily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Tbh move on. In my opinion.

1|1
    0|0
  • I agree with the others delete him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Delete him. That way you aren't tempted to take a peek at how perfect his life is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes delete it, purge negativity from your life. Life is short

0|1
    0|0
    • Will it not be weird. ? To just delete with not saying anythjnf

• No it's not weird, who cares, be weird be happy

• delet him! delete him !

1|1
    0|0
  • Good idea. Some things are too obvious.

0|0
    0|0