What is stopping him is my dark skin?

i have this potential love interest but he says he wants a fair skinned girl so that he can have fairer kids even though he is also on the darker side. he is tired of darkness running in the family. I dont know what to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its simple, just STOP interacting with this guy and kill your feelings for him. I know the problems of being dark-skinned because I'm dark-skinned myself. The world is obsessed with fair skin, so let us dark-skinned people stick up our middle finger in the faces of those who judge us for our skin color.

• Thank u for that! I feel much better now :)

• You're most welcome! Lets be proud of our skin color!

What Guys Said 4

• How pathetic is the reasoning for his stance? I hope one day this fool of a man will learn that skin pigmentation is not important and what is important is the content of a person's character.

Dark skin is not ugly, it doesn't need eradicated and fair skin is not the be and end all of beauty. If a man is stupid enough to judge a woman on the color of her skin then he doesn't deserve her.

• move on. best solution.

• Keep moving people, nothing to see here.

• So he's a racist who hates himself? He sounds like an idiot, I hope you find someone better.

• Thank u. I hope so too! :/

What Girls Said 3

• Forget him, he doesn't sound interested. You deserve someone who liked u for u

• thank you :) thats what everyone keeps telling me...

• Sounds like a terrible person and his reasoning is so foolish. Don't let thisguy bring your self esteem down girl, dark skin is beautiful and if he doesn't think so then he is no where near worth you.

• So he's dark and racist? Alright that's just pathetic! Jerk much? Time to say goodbye I'd say!