Does women women choose men thinking first on her friends?

Some times I feel that when woman choose a man they are usually thinking about her friends.

Like they choose a guy her friends would say wow he is so handsome I want a boyfriend like him. And they care more about that, than actually liking the guy.

Other times they choose a guy her friends would say wow look at her she is dating such an edgy guy, that means she is edgy too. And they care more about that more than actually liking the guy.

Sometimes they date a guy because it looks like one their girlfriends have dates, or they find something similar about it. And they care more about that than actually liking the guy.

I feel sometimes girls find guys they actually like, like something her mom would date, but they don't do it because it doesn't do anything to her social life.

Most Helpful Girl

• That happens some, but mostly with chicks who are into money. Money-focused people are a weird bunch.

Attraction plays a bigger part than what her friends think, for most girls and women. That's the primary reason guys pick out which females they like, but they try to guilt women into ignoring it.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah that's a stereotype for ya and it's really annoying because there are really nice guys being ignored for the dingy or mean guys or the meatheads who don't care about the girl other than the fact that she's a girl. I agree with you completely.

What Guys Said 1

• On a subconscious level, I'm sure that happens to some degree.