What would be some reason you can't date some you really like?

Did it ever happen to you? Know someone it happened to?

Most Helpful Guy

• This has happened to me once and it's because I felt way out of her league. This girl would walk into a room and all the men would eye ball her up and would try and get with her, my insecurities just scuppered any chance of us being together and she liked me because she told me to my face.

• If she liked you too... Then she doesn't care you were "out of her league"
      What did you do when she told you that?

• Im sorry , but you're a moron
      Why didn't you?

• Because she was out of my league.

I was a chubby, long haired midget and she was a gorgeous, slim girl who did part time modelling.

What Guys Said 4

• if she has the same name as my sister.. or mom :P

• I would be bad for her. Meaning I would corrupt her. That was in the past put me in the same situation today id go for it.

• In my situation right now she has a boyfriend and that really sucks because i really really like the girl, I almost dream of her everyday which is really depressing.

• Parents telling you that you can't
    A friend telling the person that he/she can't. This happened to me personally
    Those Can be some :)

• Did she loke you back?

• If she listens to other people anc diesnt stand for her on opinion then its good you're not togethr

• you're 100% Right! but the Girl telling her not to, was my ex.. And they are seemingly good friends. But Thanks anyway :)

What Girls Said 2

• - he's already in a relationship
    - distance
    - just don't have enough time in your schedule to see each other

• Simply because they don't like me lol