Dating for a month but no kiss?

Hi,
i've been going out with a guy for a month (but we've known each other for like half a year), he's told me he loves me and we always have so much fun together and I think I love him too but there is one little problem.. we haven't kissed yet !! I am very shy and he is not shy at all so I cannot take the first step, it would be really, really hard for me (but I have given him chances to kiss me, but everytime he kind of just giggles, blushes and looks away). He IS shy when it comes to love-stuff though, like kissing for example.. and I think that's why. He asked me over a text like..2/3 weeks ago if he could kiss me and I said yes, we had a "fight" a few days later so we didn't speak for like a week but since we've been on new dates and they have been great, the latest one was really romantic but.. no kiss. Why do you think this is? And what can I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I can honestly relate. Maybe just peck him on the lips.. and build up from there :)

What Guys Said 2

• known each other for half a year, dating only 1 month, he told you he loves you?

• he also had a crush on me for over a year before he dared asking me out and months before he even spoke to me. I had a crush on him for about 3 months before we started going out so yep

• yeah okay that makes more sense. when you two hit another special moment, just give him the obvious opportunity to kiss you. if you've seen enough romantic movies you'll know what to do.

• You're both too shy. Get it over with, you both like each other. Once you break that barrier down you'll both be so much happier.

• but how? do I really need to be the one to kiss HIM when I am the super shy one haha._. but yes you're right

What Girls Said 2

• What? Just kiss him for goodness sake! You're already dating, what's he going to do finish with you for trying to kiss your boyfriend?

• I don't know how, i've never kissed anyone before and I am really shy.. I am pretty sure he has kissed before so it would be better if HE kissed ME and I just don't understand why he haven't yet

• Just go for it. It comes naturally, don't make it his job to initiate everything, that's unfair if you're both shy.

• mmhm, true but i'm like a million times more shy than he is and he knows that, that's all. Buuuut alright I will try.

• i was the same except eventually the guy went for it... honestly just be more touchy with him - hold hands, hug more, a lot more, especially when saying hi or goodbye and just kind of linger a bit. stay close to him. make eye contact. kiss him on the cheek. you will get there soon I'm sure. could even text him saying sooo when are you gonna kiss me?