guys how far should people go?

how far should u go/is ok to go on ur first kind of date?
please help!!!
thanks

im 16 and he's 17

Most Helpful Guy

• People do go further on first dates but I am content with a hand holding/kiss

• I would be happy with that, how can u tell if he wants to kiss/hold hands?

• If I could predict the future, I would have powerball lotto numbers, not help teenagers find love ;). If he's a decent guy and likes you, he might not tell. Or he might go on and on about how wonderful you are and how great the kiss was.

What Guys Said 7

• it depends on the vibes of the date felt by both people. for me though, I just wanna have a good fun time. I don't even kiss on first dates. its all about having fun hahaa :D

• Depends on the vibe of the date if it's going sweet and stuff give him a long hug at the end... I wouldn't stress about kissing him or him kissing you. If he kisses you then sweet !!

If the dates doing good and smooth I don't see a problem with holding hands

Just make sure you talk loads and get to know them this will ultimately make you both feel connected
    And more inclined to kiss and hold hands

• ok thanks, lol if we do ice skate then we have more reason to hold hands lol coz other wise I will fall over or bump into people lol!

• Bless you. Yeah ice skating is such a great date. Ull be able to have a laugh, get close to him and it will really break the ice ;)

• For you, a kiss at the front door should be where it ends lol...

• Just hold hands, kiss, talk nothing more your young yet

• It depends on how the date itself goes. I think a kiss is OK.

• You should only go as far as a hug... Then again it all depends on you and what you want to do. Heck you could go all the way, you might get zero respect but again its all about what you want and him. Like if he doesn't want to go that far you also have to respect that just like he has to respect your boundaries. Just don't do anything you would regret hearing from your own kids

• I don't want to say 'at your age...' but a kiss is usually a pretty safe distance to go.

What Girls Said 1

• I think on a first date, if it goes ok then a quick kiss on the cheek or something is ok, maybe even a full on kiss! Hope this helped!