How do you know if you have been friendzoned?

There's this guy I like and I'm not sure if he likes me back or if I have been shoved into the friend zone... We talk like all the time and we flirt a lot and text a lot but sometimes I feel like were just friends... He teases me and picks on me all the time (in a joking way) and when I miss school he will text me as soon as school lets out and ask me if I'm okay and why I missed. But... I don't know whether I should keep perusing him or just drop it...

Most Helpful Guy

• Men don't "friend zone" girls. WOMEN friend zone. Men "aquaintace zone" them (like you're either it, or not it). If he's doing all that, you aren't in the aquaintance zone. You're in the potential girlfriend zone.

• This was honestly helpful. So do you think I'm on the road to success?

What Guys Said 4

• its a hit or miss I think. there was this girl that was into me but I wasn't into her but whenever I noticed she had skipped class or whatever I would still ask her about it and check up.

• Tell him that you like him more than a friend and figure out if he's on the same page.

• Maybe he is thinking the same way as you and isn't sure either. Keep trying and see what happens

• lol does the friend zone even exist for guys?

What Girls Said 2

• U in the friend zone

• assume he likes you until you convince him :)